Collagen loss as we age affects not just our skin's elasticity and wrinkle formation, but also our hair and nails. Passionate about collagen like us? Then you'll fall for our delicious collagen pink latte recipe! Brewed with our Miracle Collagen and Vegan Collagen powders, it's brimming with bioactive collagen peptides and tremella mushroom extract. Experience hydration, plumpness, and smoother skin while benefiting your gut, immunity, hair, nails, bones, and joints.
This collagen pink latte is also super pretty, thanks to the natural color of beetroot powder. Beetroot is a great source of antioxidants, iron and folate, which are essential for healthy blood and glowing skin. Plus, it adds a subtle sweetness and earthiness to the latte, which pairs well with the maple syrup or honey. You can use any plant-based milk you like, but we recommend oat milk for its creaminess and fiber content.
This recipe is so simple and quick to make, you can whip it up in minutes and enjoy it as a cozy and nourishing drink any time of the day. Here's how to make it.
You will need:
- 1 tsp beetroot powder
- 2 tsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 cup of your favorite plant-based milk
- 1 tsp Miracle Collagen powder
- 1 tsp Vegan Collagen powder
- In a small saucepan over low-medium heat, whisk together the beetroot powder, maple syrup or honey, and a splash of milk until well combined.
- Add the rest of the milk and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Add the Miracle Collagen and Vegan Collagen powders and whisk until dissolved.
- Use a handheld milk frother or a blender to create some foam on top of the latte.
- Pour into a mug and enjoy with some vegan cookies or granola bars.
- Smile and admire your beautiful skin!
If you liked this recipe, you might also like our Fudge Collagen Brownie and our Double Berry Collagen Gummies or want to lear more about what collagen is and its benefits check out our How to Boost your Collagen for Glowing Skin article.